Car sharing is a high-risk activity and should be avoided. If it cannot be avoided, please follow these steps:
- Wear face coverings.
- Car share with the same small group only and minimise the size of that group.
- Wash hands before or use sanitiser before and after.
- Sit as far away as possible from others (one in the front, and one diagonally in the back, for example).
- Keep windows open, even when it’s chilly.
- Clean the car after every journey (handles, seat belts, radio button, and so on)